Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company LLP Registration Online in India. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may are expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.